There has never been a more exciting time to join Primestaff!
We have been established since 1993 and have grown into the successful and credible recruitment business you see today. Our people are at the heart of our business as we grow and expand even further, we’re looking for driven and enthusiastic professionals to join us on our journey.
We are seeking motivated, sales-driven individuals with a desire to succeed in a competitive market. Experience and knowledge of the Recruitment Industry is beneficial however having a strong sales background coupled with the ability to develop a network of clients through telesales, face to face meetings, networking and social media is paramount.
It truly is an ideal time to join an exciting company that supports the professional and personal growth of each and every employee. We are a team of hard working individuals who value the importance of a healthy work-life balance and enjoying what you do. We are a sociable company to work for and know how to throw a good party!
As well as working in a friendly, supportive and fun environment, we offer our employees:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 29 days holiday
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Charity match-funding scheme
- Access to Medical Care Plan
- Employee of the Quarter
To learn more with an insightful and honest interview on what it’s like to work in recruitment, and for Primestaff, take a look at A Day in the Life… with Lesley-Anne. If you want to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking team and share our desire to offer the best client care and candidate experiences in the recruitment market, look no further. We advertise all of our internal vacancies on our website and this section provides a filtered list. If we don’t currently have any vacancies listed below, you are still welcome to send us your CV and covering letter if you are looking to join the recruitment team.
Take a look at some of our current opportunities:
- Administrator in Glasgow, Industrial Division - An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Administrator to join our busy industrial team within our Glasgow City Centre office. More info >
- Industrial Recruitment Consultant in Glasgow, Industrial Division - With an outgoing personality and good people skills, you will have the support and infrastructure to help you succeed in this sector. You will be used to a fast paced turn around with bookings from warehouse, food production, picking packing and cleaning operators. More info >
- Senior Recruitment Consultant in Glasgow, Commercial Division – We have a position available for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Commercial Division which provides Office Support & Professional staff. Salary competitive +uncapped commission structure. More info >
- Recruitment Consultant - Driving Division