There has never been a more exciting time to join Primestaff!
We have been established since 1993 and have grown into the successful and credible recruitment business you see today. Our people are at the heart of our business as we grow and expand even further, we’re looking for driven and enthusiastic professionals to join us on our journey.
We are seeking motivated, sales-driven individuals with a desire to succeed in a competitive market. Experience and knowledge of the Recruitment Industry is beneficial however having a strong sales background coupled with the ability to develop a network of clients through telesales, face to face meetings, networking and social media is paramount.
It truly is an ideal time to join an exciting company that supports the professional and personal growth of each and every employee. We are a team of hard working individuals who value the importance of a healthy work-life balance and enjoying what you do. We are a sociable company to work for and know how to throw a good party!
As well as working in a friendly, supportive and fun environment, we offer our employees:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 29 days holiday
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Charity match-funding scheme
- Access to Medical Care Plan
- Employee of the Quarter
To learn more with an insightful and honest interview on what it’s like to work in recruitment, and for Primestaff, take a look at A Day in the Life… employee case studies. If you want to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking team and share our desire to offer the best client care and candidate experiences in the recruitment market, look no further. We advertise all of our internal vacancies on our website and this section provides a filtered list. If we don’t currently have any vacancies listed below, you are still welcome to send us your CV and covering letter if you are looking to join the recruitment team.
Take a look at some of our current opportunities:
- Recruitment Resourcer in Livingston, Industrial Division - We are seeking a target driven and ambitious individual with a hunger to succeed in a competitive market, therefore you must be comfortable working to targets in order to achieve set goals. More info >
- Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh, Construction Division - An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment professional to join our successful and enthusiastic Construction team in Edinburgh. More info >
- Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh, Industrial Division – Due to continued growth and an increase in demand for our services, Primestaff is currently recruiting for an Industrial Recruitment Consultant based in our Edinburgh office. Experience within the Recruitment Industry from any sector is beneficial however candidates with a background of working in the Industrial/Driving sectors are of particular interest.. More info >
- Senior Recruitment Consultant in Leeds, Industrial Division - We are delighted to announce that we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic Primestaff Industrial team in Leeds. We have been experiencing a period of growth this past year and we now seek a dedicated and experienced recruiter to work alongside our existing team to drive the Industrial division even further. More info >