On Site Industrial Recruitment Consultant – Basic salary dependent on experience
Primestaff are looking to recruit an experienced Onsite Industrial Recruitment Consultant who would be responsible for managing one of our key on site accounts.
The role will be site based and client facing so it is important that professional high standards are kept at all times. Accurate and clear communication when liaising between our branch network and the client are integral to ensure that all recruitment requirements and SLAs are met and exceeded in line with our clients expectations.
Large drinks Packaging/Distribution Company in Lanarkshire.
Candidates must have experience in an On Site Recruitment role ideally within the Industrial sector.
Must be commercially astute and have experience of Key account management and experience of demanding client service delivery environment.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates.
- Carrying out every element of the recruitment process from telephone screening to reference checking.
- Register candidates onto the database and ensure all required documentation is attached to candidates file.
- Build candidate pipelines and build/maintain effective relationships with candidates.
- The first point of contact for temporary workers dealing with timesheets and payroll/tax queries.
- Assist with running the weekly on site payroll.
- Staff retention, induction, training & recruitment.
- The ability to fulfil all bookings and requirements.
- Use of Word, Excel and candidate database.
- Experience of managing a large workforce in excess of 100+ staff at peak per day.
- Experience of onsite recruitment, staff quality & Production, that focuses on productivity, improvement and SLA delivery and KPI Over achievement.
- High level of customer service.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed, flexible and adaptable.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and bespoke recruitment databases.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role and a flexible approach to work is essential.
If you are a hard working and self motivated individual with the desire to succeed and the correct attitude to make a difference, then please apply in the strictest confidence to Sean McPolin
Email your CV today:- email@example.com