Primestaff are dedicated to providing a professional, tailored service. Our specialist consultants are experts in their field and take the time to understand your requirements and advise you on the most appropriate recruitment path.
What our clients say about us:
- “Primestaff understand our business and industry”
Our knowledge of the recruitment market, specifically within your sector, means we are in touch with many other companies and can offer consultative advice based on our past experiences and findings. We have happy clients because we take the time to fully understand their business, their needs and continually work in partnership from the offset. As a result, 92% of our survey respondents marked either 8, 9 or 10 out of 10 when asked to rate our understanding of their business needs.
- “Primestaff are value for money”
We make ourselves available 24/7 and by taking on the entire recruitment process, we save you money and valuable time. How much money are you potentially losing from not having a flexible or fully staffed and productive workforce? How much time are you spending away from your day job trying to find the right candidate/s for your business? We can provide a full run-down of the recruitment process we carry out for you if required. As a result, 83% of our survey respondents marked either 8, 9 or 10 out of 10 when asked to rate Primestaff’s services when considering specifically the cost.
- “Primestaff deliver their promises”
As a one-stop-shop for recruitment, we work in close partnership with our clients to deliver results and meet expectations through an approach built on honesty and integrity. We don’t over promise; when you’re happy, we’re happy and if there is something we cannot deliver, we simply say it! As a result, 97% of our survey respondents answered ‘Yes’ when we asked if we had met their expectations from our very first meeting.
- “Primestaff supply good quality workers”
As we get to know your business, we grasp what is required from candidates to ensure they fit right in to your workplace and hit the ground running. We listen to your feedback regarding our candidates that we supply and also carry out candidate care calls to heighten reliability. As a result, three-quarters of survey respondents marked either 8, 9 or 10 when asked to rate the quality of our candidates we had supplied to them.
- “Primestaff are better compared to other providers”
Three-quarters of our survey respondents said we were ‘better’ than other agencies that they have used in the past. In addition, over a quarter of the clients that participated in the survey said they had come to us via a recommendation. We are proud of the service we deliver to clients and candidates. If you would like to learn more or discuss how we can aid your business, please get in touch today.
The Recruitment Process
Once we understand your requirements, we will start the recruitment process on your behalf. As experts in each of our divisions, we know exactly what to ask to find the right candidate for your business. Your business will not be charged until the candidate starts working with you and where appropriate, we can carry out skills testing, for example in numeracy. We also offer accredited health and safety training, such as manual handling, food hygiene, health and safety in the workplace and more.
Completely free of charge, we will carry out the following:
- Advertise your vacancy amongst our existing candidate pool, major job boards, company website, social media and other channels to ensure maximum coverage
- Screen application and CVs
- Carry out telephone interviews to begin our short-listing process
- Carry out eligibility checks and follow procedures based on industry specific regulations, see our Accreditations for further information
- Candidate registrations and face to face interviews are carried out to ensure the suitability to your business
- Employee references gathered where appropriate
- Interview feedback and vacancy updates are provided to applicants
Attracting the right candidate
There are different contracts you can consider before going live with your vacancy. It is important that you chose the appropriate contract in order to attract the best candidate to your business. Here is some helpful information on the different types of contracts you can offer and different scenarios as to when you may consider them.
- Temporary: Sometimes there is a need for a short-term fix, a quick turn around and quick cover. We have fast access to skilled and unskilled candidates, perfect if you don’t currently know where your business is heading and can’t yet commit to a permanent member of staff. Having this option to employ temporary employees enables your business to adjust easily and quickly to workload fluctuations; Businesses working on seasonal assignments or in peak periods, long-term sick leave or a sudden departure of a permanent employee are examples of when a temporary employee can be a benefit to your business. In addition, Primestaff is responsible for screening, testing and payroll, saving you time and money in the long-run.
- Temporary – Permanent: This contract allows you to evaluate workers firstly without commitment. Hiring workers for a period of time allows you to build a relationship, and if everything is positive, you can offer a full-time permanent position to the worker who suits your business best. This is also beneficial to our candidates who can experience the work first-hand and also assess whether the position is right for them, too. Being a compliant and ethical agency, we ensure that all of our candidates are given parable benefits where applicable.
- Permanent: If you know where your business is heading and you need a permanent employee to come on board and join your team, we have access to candidates who are looking for their next move in a permanent career. We take care of all of the pre-screening, job advertising and the rest of the recruitment process for you. This is from writing the job advert, screening CVs and applications, head hunting, interview arrangements and more.
Services to meet your requirements
If you would like to discuss any current recruitment requirements you may have, please get in touch with a member of our team today. We would love to discuss your operation and your needs so we can ensure a tailored approach is delivered from the off-set, basing our offering specific to your requirements.
Below is a list of just some of our services we can provide:
- Complete Recruitment Process
- Temporary, Temporary to Permanent and Permanent solutions
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7 On Call Service
- Candidate Accredited Training
- Tailored Candidate Inductions
- Site Tours, Check-Ins and Interviews
- Induction Booklets
- Service Reviews and Surveys