Overview of the role:
Primestaff are working with our well-established client based in Scunthorpe, prominent in the Energy sector my client is looking to recruit a full time Planner Project Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate:
• Responsible for all vehicles including; O’ Licence, maintenance, defects, tacho records along with driver hours, CPC training, HGV training, Driver licence checks, ensuring all compliance of drivers, vehicles and trailers
• Planning operation from tender through to completion; creating job files, demand resources, track quotation to client registration enquiry, identification of requirements and legal requirements.
• Responsible for raising purchase orders for all costings, allocating staff and resources to each job
• Ensure all timesheets are completed for payroll, scanning of all office documents for each client file and job allocation, also sharing information with client sites in terms of tickets for each individual on site
• Control of costings and invoice records
• Support QHSE manager with training matrix of staff
• Management of stock for PPE
• Control annual leave, absence and allocation of staff to each job
Skills and experience required:
• Experience of planning vehicles, staffing and operational activities in line within health and safety and compliance.
• Experience of working in time sensitive environment being both proactive and reactive to daily situations to resolve quickly and effectively.
• Able to liaise with several governing bodies along with clients to ensure each project runs smoothly
• Understanding of driver hours, Tcho, and HGV compliance is essential
• Understanding of ECITB grants available and training matrix requirements for personnel
• Strong organisational and communication skills required
• Must be able to use Excel, Word and Outlook proficiently
Monday – Friday 40 hours
What our client can offer:
Salary Circa £30k per annum, annual leave, parking, pension and refreshments.